Steadfast logo landscape tagline RGB[1].

Home, Contents
& Landlord Insurance

Home Insurance

Getting the right Home and Contents insurance can be daunting. At Professional Assurance we can assist you with your home and contents is insured to help outline an insurance cover that meets your needs and requirements.

Professional Assurance can assist with the home and contents insurance cover and work through the process with you to better understand what is covered and what is not covered by the many options available.


Protects those furnishings you forget, like curtains, carpets, blinds and light fittings.

We can provide cover options for:

  • Accidental damage

  • Defined events

We can provide competitive quotes based on your budget and level of cover needed to ensure that your most valuable assets are protected.

Contact Professional Assurance today to discuss your Home and Contents Insurance needs.



Landlord Insurance

Landlord insurance is a policy that covers you against events such as loss of rent due to a tenant’s rent default, the theft or burglary of any belongings you have leased to your tenants, and natural disasters such as storms. Additionally, you can get insured for accidental or malicious damage to the structure of your property.

It pays to remember that each landlord policy is different. Some policies will cover you for all the events listed above, while others will only cover you for the basics. Always review your Product Disclosure Statement (PDS). That way you can be sure the product you are considering purchasing covers the events you want protection against.  

Contact Professional Assurance today to discuss your Income Protection needs

Recent Articles and Advice

Thanks for visiting. Join our network news. 

We would love to find out more about how we can help you and educate you on your insurance needs.  We are customer centric and as a small group we are able to give our new clients and visitors closer attention without delay.  Please join our eNewsletter below to get the latest information, advice and tips for your business.  We do not spam and will never share your  information. 

PA logo-gradient-long-notag.png
Office Address

Level 12, 114 William StreetMelbourne,
VIC 3000, Australia



Phil D'Rozario, Managing Director
 0405 507 505

Kristy Wild, Operations Manager
 0433 521 547

CAR 001257692 Authorised Representative of Focus Insurance Brokers Pty. Ltd. 

© Professional Assurance Pty Ltd

ABN 67 156 339 662  

Privacy Statement  Financial Services Guide

AFCA and the IBCoP


For any general inquiries, please fill in the following contact form:

© 2019-20 Professional Assurance P/L